Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Flying Snakes for OSE!

 A quick monster post! Nothing fancy, just a flying snake. I realized I couldn't find a stat block that scratched my itch in any of the monster books I've got, so I decided to write one up for my own use at the table.


There is a flying snake in AD&D 2e, but it's an 8-10' long creature with 4 Hit Dice. Not exactly the tiny lil winged snake I'm used to from 5e. They live in burrows all throughout the Serpent's Grave Hills in my Mogarth campaign. Their eggs can be eaten if cooked, if raw they make you sick. (1d4+1 persons rations for the night per hole searched, 2-in-6 chance of having eggs per hole).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swamp Crocodiles + Big Mama Croc! OSE

Another quick monster post, this time it's some big ol crocodiles that the players encountered tearing some adventurers to shreds out in...